1. January 18, 2014

Santa Fe/Taco type salads are always my favourite! YUM

• January 20, 2014

Oh, I know… I love things that are a bit spicy and crunchy!

2. January 19, 2014

A really good “go to” salad is a wonderful thing! This looks fabulous Tara!

• January 20, 2014

Thank you, Danni! I have a few go-tos in my back pocket, but this is one of my faves!

3. January 19, 2014
    Inspire Me Heather

Mmmm that salad looks yummy!! Thanks for the recipe Tara and Pinned for keepers!

• January 20, 2014

Oooh… thank you for the pin, Heather! Love ’em!

4. January 20, 2014
    Andrea

I’m liking this series Tara. And Mexican always goes over well around here!

5. January 21, 2014
    Shauna

Okay, it’s almost lunch time and I really want this salad! (I guess leftover pizza will have to do!) Love the new look 🙂

• January 24, 2014

Shauna – let me know if you try it! It’s become an addiction in our circle!

6. January 22, 2014
    Krista @thehappyhousie

Okay so Santa Fe, Tex Mex anything is my absolute FAVE-OR-IT. Must try your delicious looking recipe. Pinned.

• January 24, 2014

Krista – let me know if you try it. It’s become quite the popular salad among my crowd!

7. January 28, 2014

Tara, we must be cooking soul mates! I LOVE this salad….it reminds me of my SOB (South of the Border..keep it clean lady) Salad! It was one of my first posts so the photos really stink but the recipe is there. You can check it out! http://www.4you-withlove.com/2012/02/sob-salad-aka-south-of-border-salad.html

• January 31, 2014

I just checked out your salad, and it looks delicious (and very much like my Santa Fe salad) – and your pictures are not as bad as you say! We’re always our own worst critics!

Cooking soulmates we must be! 🙂

8. December 10, 2019
    clomidGRORI

For customer, clomid Buy Cheap is a housing that is synthesized in the side; it is called a doer when it is synthesized by the influenza8 inside the place, but if it is introduced into the number from prominent, it is called a way. cheap clomid no rxs Free Airmail Service Orders. clomid at Canada online no prescription order clomid online without prescription Which Are The Best Drugstores To Buy clomid No Rx Required? without rx pharmacy on line?.