1. August 2, 2013
    Lisa @ Wine & Glue

This looks amazing Tara! I love that you found a way todo it with less sugar!
    Lisa @ Wine & Glue recently posted…Days of the Week Hair ClipsMy Profile

• August 2, 2013

Thank you, Lisa! I was worried that it would be too tart with the decreased sugar, but it turned out surprisingly well! I love it when experiments go my way (they so often don’t!).

2. August 2, 2013

Tara, your jam looks absolutely divine! 🙂
    Marilyn recently posted…Party Thyme – Preserving the Summer & Summer ThymeMy Profile

• August 2, 2013

Oh, Marilyn – thank you so much for your comment! It’s pretty tasty – I won’t lie! 🙂

3. August 3, 2013

I have never made jam! I cannot bear to smash a blueberry! Yours looks pretty yummy though!
    Danni@SiloHillFarm recently posted…STRANGE THINGS ARE HAPPENINGMy Profile

• August 3, 2013

Thank you, Danni! You should try to smash a blueberry – it’s actually very tasty! (Though I understand if you want them to retain their plump loveliness!)

4. August 4, 2013
    Amy of while wearing heels

Mason jars for jamming? Hmmm…I had no idea 🙂

Your jam looks delicious. Congratulations on your first time and your first of many successes in making more jams.
    Amy of while wearing heels recently posted…This is Me – August Self Portrait Theme RevealMy Profile

• August 4, 2013

Mason jars are so multi-purpose! You can even preserve food in them! 😛

I hope to make another batch of jam this year… but I think I’ve been distracted by the prospect of apple butter. That’s going to be my next project. 🙂

5. August 5, 2013
    ChiWei

Looks sooooo good! And low sugar – I may just eat right out of the jar!

• August 5, 2013

Don’t tell anyone… but I put a little bit of it on ice cream. It’s heavenly. 🙂

6. August 5, 2013

MMMMMMM Tara, I’m going to make tonight, I think! 😀
    Marilyn recently posted…$75 Erin Condren GiveawayMy Profile

• August 5, 2013

Oooh… if you do, let me know! It’s not as runny as typical freezer jam (only because it’s cooked a bit longer to set). I hope that you love it as much as I do!

7. August 6, 2013
    Bethany

This looks so delicious on that toast! Yum!
    Bethany recently posted…{Back to School Week: Printable Student Schedules}My Profile

• August 6, 2013

It IS! I’ve had toast for breakfast all week! (Is that bad to admit?)

8. August 6, 2013

Yum! I’ve never tried a freezer version but I think I would prefer that!
    Mel recently posted…How the heck does she feed all those kids? Veggie Garden!My Profile

• August 6, 2013

Oh, I find it WAY less work than the hot bath – which I also do. Because the jam keeps so well in the freezer, I don’t mind doing it that way. Plus, there is less worry that your hard work ends up going bad!