1. October 2, 2014
    Christine

Oh that looks deliciously BOO-zelicious! I love Martinis yet never think of making some at home!! Thanks for the recipe! Pinned to my Halloween board!
    Christine recently posted…Halloween Planter Decorations: Chalkboard Wood BatsMy Profile

• October 7, 2014

Oh, martinis at home are the BEST! Best of all, they’re way cheaper that at a restaurant or pub!

2. October 2, 2014

oooohh I have to give this a try! Looks so delish!
    Virginia Fynes recently posted…Halloween Rat WreathMy Profile

• October 7, 2014

It’s very good, I warn you. Let me know if you try it!

3. October 2, 2014
    Krista @ the happy housie

Haha…witches cackle. Yum! Would be super fun to serve at a Halloween party too – pinning in case the hubs every lets me host a Halloween party:) lol
    Krista @ the happy housie recently posted…DIY Dropcloth Sharpie Pillow for HalloweenMy Profile

• October 7, 2014

You would throw a FABULOUS Hallowe’en party! Oh, I can only imagine, Krista. You need to do that one year, if only for the pictures!

4. October 2, 2014
    Shauna

For the sophisticated witch! Looks spooktacular!
    Shauna recently posted…Halloween Caramel Apples & More Boo-tiful IdeasMy Profile

• October 7, 2014

Yes, for the witch with class.

Could be me this Hallowe’en night! Well.. sort of classy. 😉

5. October 2, 2014

What a festive Witches Brew! It’s such a gorgeous color and I LOVE the bubbles!
    Marilyn recently posted…8 Pumpkin Crafts and The Project Stash Link PartyMy Profile

• October 7, 2014

Thank you, Marilyn! I love the bubbles too… I’m a huge fan of fizzy drinks!

6. October 2, 2014
    Christina @The DIY Mommy

YUMMY and so Halloween-y! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Christina @The DIY Mommy recently posted…Make Black Cat Velvet Pumpkins (+ 8 More DIY Halloween Ideas!)My Profile

7. October 3, 2014
    Jenn

There are many nights that I could definitely use one of those! Looks great! 😉
    Jenn recently posted…Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats and PrintablesMy Profile

8. September 18, 2015
    Sarah R.

Oh my gosh, how awesome is this?? PERFECT colors and would be so much fun at a Halloween party! Thank you so much for linking up at Snickerdoodle Sunday- hope to see you again this weekend.

Sarah (Sadie Seasongoods)
    Sarah R. recently posted…Upcycling 101: Repurposed School and Classroom ItemsMy Profile