1. November 9, 2013

Oh yum! When I lived in Montana, a bakery in town sold amazingly soft and yummy ginger snap cookies. My son and I used to love stopping in for them because they were so different! Can’t wait to make a batch of these and share them with him! He’ll be thrilled with the cookies and the memory! Pinned it! Thanks Tara!
    Danni@SiloHillFarm recently posted…ARTISAN BREAD…EASIEST EVER! (no lie)My Profile

• November 9, 2013

Danni – You’ll have to let me know what you think of them! They are SUCH a hit in our house (even for our slightly picky girls)!

2. November 9, 2013

Gingersnaps are my FAVOURITE cookie, yum! This looks like a much softer recipe than mine, a must try!
    Virginia Fynes recently posted…DIY Christmas Tree Cones For Only 99¢!!My Profile

• November 9, 2013

They’re my favourite cookie to have with tea or milk. They’re a perfect comfort food! Let me know if you try them, Virginia! 🙂

3. November 9, 2013
    Alex

I love Ginger Snaps. Every time I go to IKEA I’d buy up stocks in them and then eat them all within days. So needless to say I am totally going to try this recipe. 🙂

• November 9, 2013

Oh, I have not ever tried ginger snaps from Ikea. Ooooh… is this a secret treat that I don’t know about?

But yes, this recipe is delish! They’re so soft!

4. November 9, 2013
    Jeanie @ create&babble

I’m baking today, too! The Ginger Snaps look so good and your little helper is a doll!
    Jeanie @ create&babble recently posted…Christmas Cookies – Old Family FavoritesMy Profile

• November 9, 2013

Oh, thank you so much Jeanie! I’m going to start getting a start on my Christmas baking. I want to have a smorgasbord of goodies by the time holiday season rolls around!

5. November 9, 2013
    Kara

These look delicious! And your little helpers are so cute 🙂
    Kara recently posted…A New Season of Knit and Crochet Now!, an Interview with Ellen Gormley, and a GiveawayMy Profile

• November 9, 2013

Awww… thanks so much, Kara! They are cute – most of the time. But yes, this is a great kid-friendly recipe!

6. November 10, 2013
    Bronwyn MayB

I heart ginger snaps so much. I wish I could make them… but it seems like a lot of work. Also, I love the term “fancy molasses”. I imagine it with a monocle.
    Bronwyn MayB recently posted…Ivory Hawk – fingerless gloves: A pattern by MayBMy Profile

• November 10, 2013

You’d be surprised at how easy these are! If my four year old can make them, then you can, lady!

(Also, yes, the phrase “fancy molasses” is too lovely over the tongue. It feels like I should be in a different century!)

7. November 10, 2013
    Becky

These look amazing! I love ginger snaps, especially around the holidays!

Pinned for future snacking 🙂
    Becky recently posted…Need your DIY suggestions!My Profile

• November 10, 2013

Oh, thank you for the pin, Becky! I’m a huge fan of ginger snaps, and this recipe is my favourite so far!

8. November 10, 2013
    Dani @ lifeovereasy

Would you believe I have never even tried a ginger snap? I think it’s time I get on this bandwagon!
    Dani @ lifeovereasy recently posted…Chili Pepper HaulMy Profile

• November 10, 2013

You’ve never tried a ginger snap?!? Oh, lady, you need to have one right away! They’re so good!

9. November 11, 2013

Baking season is just about over here but I don’t mind a ginger snap cookie it might be the exception 🙂

Your girls are gorgeous
    Mel recently posted…Kitchen iPad HolderMy Profile

10. November 12, 2013
    Natalie Diaz

I really liked the cookies. Ginger cookies would be a new thing to me to in this festival season and I will try this by following your instructions.

11. November 15, 2013

Tara, that’s how I love my ginger snaps…nice and chewy with a side of milk…oh and with TONS of little girl love added to the mix as well!
    Marilyn recently posted…Homemade Holiday Party 2013 – The Skinny!My Profile

• November 17, 2013

Well, there was no shortage of little girl love (and a few germs) in this batch! They got gobbed up SO quickly! 🙂