1. March 14, 2014
    Jo-Anna

How fun Tara! What a great idea!!
    Jo-Anna recently posted…Spinach & Goat Cheese Quesadillas with Caramelized Onions and Sundried TomatoesMy Profile

• March 14, 2014

I think that it is going to be a lot of fun, Jo-Anna! I hope that you can join us on some of these nights! 🙂

• March 16, 2014

I think it’s going to be a lot of fun! I’m so excited for the first night!

2. March 14, 2014
    Lauren @ The Thinking Closet

Oh my gosh, this is SUCH a fantastic idea…bordering on genius level…but I wouldn’t expect anything less from you two. Mark and I have a date night on the 28th, but you can count me in for the next one. (And hopefully I can catch the video after the fact?) Break a leg, ladies!
    Lauren @ The Thinking Closet recently posted…The Thrifty Girl’s Guide to Coastal DecorMy Profile

• March 16, 2014

Thank you so much, Lauren! I hope you can join us at a later date! 🙂

3. March 14, 2014

What a great idea Tara!! Good luck, it sounds like so much fun!
    Virginia Fynes recently posted…Leather Corner Zipper PouchMy Profile

• March 16, 2014

Thank you so much, Virginia! I think it’s going to be a lot of fun!

4. March 14, 2014

I’d love to join depending on the time conversion but I am pretty sure drinking will be out since it will be a breakfast cocktail , not that I mind but when I do the grocery shopping on my Saturday morning straight after I don’t want to be the Mum with 5 kids and alcohol on her breath at 8 am. SO I might have a virgin one or a smoothie 🙂
    Mel recently posted…Friday Freebie – 100 Days of HappyMy Profile

• March 16, 2014

Oh, Mel, you made me laugh out loud! I guess a morning cosmo isn’t probably the best way to start off a day of grocery shopping. 🙂

5. March 15, 2014

What a fun idea! Drinking and crafting with fellow bloggers!
    Danni@SiloHillFarm recently posted…CHERYL BUTTS IN: What We Collect – Part 3My Profile

• March 16, 2014

We thought it was a winning combination! 🙂

6. March 16, 2014
    Inspire Me Heather

Now that sounds like fun!! I can’t join in but you all have a great time. What a great project too, that bracelet is beautiful!
    Inspire Me Heather recently posted…{stories of a house} origami butterfly mobileMy Profile

• March 16, 2014

Thank you, Heather! Maybe if you’ve got a free Friday night down the road when we’re airing Crafty Hour, you could pop in! 🙂

7. March 19, 2014
    Tash @ The Dreamhouse Project

Wow, what a fun idea! Crafts + cocktails?! There’s a genius pairing if ever I heard one. I’ll won’t be able to join in on every session but I’ll definitely try to make it when I can. 🙂
    Tash @ The Dreamhouse Project recently posted…Random Acts of Paint: An Elegant Family Room MakeoverMy Profile