Pssstt…. do you have a Silhouette cutting machine or have you ever wanted one? You’re going to want to read all the way through this post – there’s an incredible sale happening right now.
The best they’ve ever had, they’re saying. It’s awesome!
Now that we’re all starting to fa-la-la-la-laaah as we play around with our crafting supplies, many of us are looking for quick and easy ways to add some holiday magic to our decor.
I was lucky enough to get a chance to play around with the Silhouette Adhesive Cardstock this week, and I have to say, this stuff is fantastic to work with!
The cardstock is acts like a giant sticker – no fussing around with glue, spray adhesives or glue dots – that you cut with the Silhouette machine. I was thrilled that with the simple shapes I chose (all available in the Silhouette America gallery), I didn’t need transfer paper to move the shape from the cutting mat to the paper I chose.
Do you remember that Thankful piece I created last month?
Well, I remembered to update my “seasonal art”!
I love the simplicity of this angel and the word “joy”. And trellis. Honestly, who doesn’t love trellis?
Creating gift tags was just as easy. I cut out the tags from blue paper – I’m really loving blue and white when it comes to Christmas decor. Could I really be considering the abandonment of my love of red and gold? – and then easily stuck the white shapes to the tags.
It was almost too easy!
But if you’re going to be making a couple dozen of something (such as gift tags), easy is where it’s at!
And finally – now this is a quick and simple craft: cutting out shapes from the adhesive cardstock and sticking them to candleholders. This chunky glass number came from the dollar store – yes, I know! – and suddenly, it’s a happy little gift!
Aside from these little happenings of Christmas cheer, I have even more fabulous news to share with you: there’s a Black Friday promo happening at Silhouette right now, and it’s their best ever!
If you head over to the Silhouette website, and use the promo code SUBURBLE, you’ll be able to snag a Portrait bundle for $129.99 or a Cameo bundle for $229.99.
Or if you buy the Cameo for $299.99, you’ll get the Portrait for free!
Yes, for free. I can’t even wrap my brain around that. You could get yourself a present, and another incredible gift for your crafty-inclined (or perhaps, crafty-wannabe) friend. Or two gifts for two deserving peeps in your life!
Each machine comes with a bunch of different tools (score!), a $25 gift card to the Silhouette shape gallery, and a dust cover! Check out the details on these Black Friday deals:
(1) A Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $229.99. Retail price for all of this would total $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(2) A Silhouette Portrait®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $129.99. Retail price for all of this would total $286.93 (over 40% savings!)
(3) A Silhouette CAMEO®, a Silhouette Portrait®, and two $25 download cards for $299.99. That’s right: If you buy a Silhouette CAMEO® at full price, you get two $25 download cards and a Silhouette Portrait® ABSOLUTELY FREE! Retail price for all of this would be $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(4) 40% off consumable products at silhouetteamerica.com. This excludes machines, subscriptions, download and gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Rain checks not available.
(5) FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
Head over to the Silhouette website and check out these fantastic deals!
Don’t forget to use the code
– you can’t get the savings without the promo code!
I wonder who is going to find a Silhouette under his/her tree this Christmas?