1. December 4, 2013
    Kenz @ Interiors by Kenz

Fancy!!! Look at you go!
    Kenz @ Interiors by Kenz recently posted…White Subway Tile BacksplashMy Profile

• December 5, 2013

Aww… thanks! They were actually a lot of fun! A great place for me to start. (And no major burns – a big bonus!)

2. December 4, 2013
    Anne@DesignDreams

Aw super cute!! I love it!
    Anne@DesignDreams recently posted…Cinnamon Stick Christmas Tree SignMy Profile

• December 5, 2013

Thank you so much, Anne!

3. December 4, 2013
    Tania @ Run To Radiance

I have been wanting to try wood burning for awhile now!! This looks awesome- what a perfect thing to make!
    Tania @ Run To Radiance recently posted…Let There Be (Pendant!) LightMy Profile

• December 5, 2013

Thanks, Tania! I think that there is a whole other world of “wood-burning possibilities” out there. I can’t wait to do more with the tool!

4. December 4, 2013

Very cute, I did wood burning at school (too many years ago) it is a fun thing to do.
    Mel recently posted…Glitter Gem Choker – Or it was time for a disaster!My Profile

• December 5, 2013

I’d really like to try my hand at tooling leather. My mom remembers doing it years ago – I’m going to put it on my New Year’s crafty list!

5. December 5, 2013
    jones

I am also creating different things at home for Christmas and its a lots of fun 🙂
    jones recently posted…Hairstyles For Medium Hair – Hairstyles That Look Stylish And CharmingMy Profile

6. December 5, 2013
    Shauna @ Satori Design for Living

Burning things sounds fun! Off to check it out…
    Shauna @ Satori Design for Living recently posted…Handmade Gifts and Gift Wrap Link PartyMy Profile

7. December 5, 2013
    Amy of while wearing heels

I have a wood burning tool but it scares me a little…not as much as my hot glue gun scares me though 🙂
    Amy of while wearing heels recently posted…Washi Reindeer ArtMy Profile

• December 6, 2013

I’m with you, lady. My glue gun is much more terrifying than a wood burning tool. Hot glue is the burn that doesn’t stop burning..