1. March 20, 2014

Oh so pretty, the swallows are gorgeous.
    Mel recently posted…Bejeweled Bread BoxMy Profile

• March 21, 2014

Thank you, Mel! I’ve always liked bird art! 🙂

2. March 20, 2014
    amy @ one artsy mama

Love Ed Roth’s stencils, and love the faux watercolor effect you did on the birds!!
    amy @ one artsy mama recently posted…Easy Tag Blanket: #mfb Baby EditionMy Profile

• March 21, 2014

I love Ed Roth’s stuff, too! The water colour effect is one I’m definitely going to be trying again soon!

3. March 20, 2014
    Meredith @ Wait Til Your Father Gets Home

Love these stencils and the watercolor look is awesome for this print!! So pretty and creative 🙂
    Meredith @ Wait Til Your Father Gets Home recently posted…Easy Yarn Pom BouquetMy Profile

• March 21, 2014

Thank you so much, Meredith! I love how great these designs are.

4. March 20, 2014
    Melanie

This is positively lovely!
    Melanie recently posted…Birthday Number Photo PropMy Profile

• March 21, 2014

Aww… thanks, Melanie.

5. March 20, 2014
    Lindsay @Artsy-Fartsy Mama

So pretty!! Love using acrylics like watercolors.
    Lindsay @Artsy-Fartsy Mama recently posted…Artsy Corner Link PartyMy Profile

• March 21, 2014

I’m new to this diluted acrylic medium, but I’m really loving it. It’s such a pretty effect!

6. March 20, 2014

Those birds are absolutely sweet! Great job painting!
    Virginia Fynes recently posted…Welcome Spring With A New Spring WreathMy Profile

• March 21, 2014

Thank you, Virginia! It was a lot of fun!

7. March 21, 2014
    Inspire Me Heather

That looks so pretty Tara, that teal is just perfect for them and that banner is oh-so-cute!!
    Inspire Me Heather recently posted…how to: follow up on our goalsMy Profile

• March 21, 2014

Thank you, Heather! I love the colour too, even if it isn’t exactly “natural” for a swallow!

8. March 21, 2014
    Kadie

What a wonderful color you used! The stencils look great, and I love the bunting. All around it’s a wonderful project! 🙂
    Kadie recently posted…FROZEN Disney Movie PartyMy Profile

• March 21, 2014

Aww… thanks, Kadie! I’m a big bunting fan too!

9. March 21, 2014

OMG this is absolutely beautiful, Tara! I love the turquoise color….just stunning!
    Marilyn recently posted…Knit a Baby Bib & My Favorite Bloggers Go Baby StyleMy Profile

• March 21, 2014

Thank you, Marilyn! I’m really happy with these little birds!

10. March 21, 2014
    Kenz, Interiors By Kenz

Those birds are gorgeous!
    Kenz, Interiors By Kenz recently posted…Cheeky Cheeky BabyMy Profile

• March 21, 2014

Thank you, Kenzie! I loved how these little birds turned out! I don’t know why, but I’m always wanting to make more things to put up on the wall!

11. March 22, 2014
    Heather {Woods of Bell Trees}

These are super cute stencils! I LOVE that you can get a watercolor look with acrylic paints!
    Heather {Woods of Bell Trees} recently posted…Spring is HereMy Profile

• March 24, 2014

Isn’t so fantastic! I found that the acrylic really held its colour, too (unlike a lot of watercolours). I’ll be doing some experimenting for sure!

12. March 23, 2014
    Kerrie @ Family Food and Travel

Absolutely love this! So beautiful and you made it look so easy. Perfect to bring a little outdoors inside.
    Kerrie @ Family Food and Travel recently posted…Blue Cheese Butter + What Our Family is #MadeFrom #GayLeaFoodsMy Profile

• March 24, 2014

You’re so right, Kerrie! And it IS easy! The stencil was a great help in getting this effect.

13. March 23, 2014
    Jo-Anna

So pretty Tara! The swallows look gorgeous!
    Jo-Anna recently posted…Our Sunday Best Showcase #9!My Profile

• March 24, 2014

Aww… thank you, Jo-Anna!

14. March 23, 2014
    Emilija

love the black stencil and with the colour!

• March 24, 2014

Thank you, Emilija! 🙂

15. March 24, 2014
    Adrianne

Okay – what a cool product! I never would guess that this was a stencil, it looks like a painting that takes artistic talent. Not that you aren’t talented – what I mean to say is, “holy crap, I bet even *I* could pull this off!”

I love it. Thanks for sharing, I want to pick some of these up now!
    Adrianne recently posted…10-Minute Paper Bag NestMy Profile

• March 24, 2014

As soon as I saw the stencil I thought, “This would look so cool with a water-colour fill”. It really is as easy as it looks. It’s just all about patience and not going hog-wild with the paint brush (which I so often do!).

16. March 24, 2014
    Monica

Wow, this is so beautiful! I would love to give this a try, the swallows are so beautiful!
    Monica recently posted…Recipe to Riches {Winners & Voting Info.}My Profile

• March 24, 2014

Thank you, Monica! And you should try it! If I can do it, you can!

17. March 24, 2014
    gingermommy

Amazingly simple yet so pretty . I love this for spring!
    gingermommy recently posted…Pink Chocolate Pretzel Bark Easter Treat & RecipeMy Profile

• March 24, 2014

Thank you, Kim! I was thinking that, too. It’s nice to bring a bit of Spring into the house now. I’m ready for it!

18. March 24, 2014
    Randa @ TBK

That looks awesome. I never thought of watering down Acrylic before, thanks for the tip!

• March 24, 2014

I know! I’m so accustomed to using acrylics in their “full force” too, but now that I’ve discovered how wonderfully well they water down, I don’t know if I will ever look at them in the same way!

19. March 24, 2014
    jodi shaw

I wish I was talented like you, it’s so pretty what a great way to do your own wall art. 🙂
    jodi shaw recently posted…Need A New Vehicle? Visit West Star Motors, ChilliwackMy Profile

• March 24, 2014

Oh Jodi, I’m sure you could do this! The stencil helped a LOT. And I love making things for the walls – it’s become a bit of an addiction, honestly!

20. April 2, 2014
    Jamie

Tara, this is amazing! Totally pinning and I must try this. Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Jamie

• April 4, 2014

Oh… thank you, Jamie! It was a lot of fun, playing with the paints!