1. June 20, 2014
    Angie@Echoes of Laughter

Battery operated tea lights…brilliant! I had to laugh at your Smokey the Bear reference. Do kids today even know who he is? Growing up in the 1970/s, I remember his little commercials and films very well. These luminaries are adorable Tara and would be great for a kids sleepover party or birthday party craft too.! Thank you so much for sharing and have a Happy Friday! Angie xo
    Angie@Echoes of Laughter recently posted…5 Tips To Create A Glamping Kitchen +9 Great Camping ProjectsMy Profile

• June 21, 2014

Oh, my kids have no idea who Smokey is… but I still get freaked out about leaving a campfire when there are glowing coals. I want to pour water until it’s pretty much a sopping mess.

I love this idea for a sleepover… especially if it was tenting in the backyard!

2. June 20, 2014
    Jo-Anna

I love these Tara! I think I’ll make some for our Glampsite on our trip out to Tofino this summer! I love that the candles are battery powered tea lights – genius!
    Jo-Anna recently posted…15 Easy & Delicious Camping RecipesMy Profile

• June 21, 2014

Oh, Tofino? That sounds heavenly! Are you staying at Green Point? Or at a private campground?

3. June 20, 2014
    Shauna

We started using the battery operated candles for outside (with the exception of citronella to keep the mosquitos away). So much easier! This is such a great craft to get the kids involved in. Take everything along and they can go nuts with the punches and decorating away (while mommy has a margarita)!
    Shauna recently posted…Camping Dessert: Skillet S’more BrowniesMy Profile

• June 21, 2014

Oh, I agree with the margarita sentiments. And I love that when you turn a battery-operated tea light off, there isn’t any wax or heat to deal with. If only they made it so that I could switch out the batteries a bit easier… 😛

4. June 20, 2014
    Christine

Those luminaries are FABULOUS!!! Love that you used battery operated tea lights!! Genius!! So much safer!!! I need to get myself a silhouette!!
    Christine recently posted…DIY Painted Walking Sticks – Glamping ProjectsMy Profile

• June 21, 2014

Thanks, Christine! I swear by battery-operated tea-lights now. I don’t hover over the candles like I did when they were real “fire”. And yes, you DO need a Silhouette. They’re fabulous!

5. June 21, 2014

THese are perfect, they would really glam up the campsite or the backyard! the camping silhouettes are so cute!
    Virginia Fynes recently posted…Camping Decals with Free Silhouette Cut FilesMy Profile

• June 21, 2014

Thank you so much, Virginia! I love it when things are quicky and easy!

6. June 22, 2014
    Jenn

What a fun idea Tara and oh so pretty! I just love lights at night!
    Jenn recently posted…Kids Camping ChecklistMy Profile

• June 26, 2014

Thank you, Jenn! Night lights (the patio kind) are my weakness…. I feel like you can’t ever have too many!

7. June 24, 2014
    LUCY

These are so adorable…love the idea…xo

• June 26, 2014

Thank you, Lucy!

8. June 26, 2014
    Roya Sarwary

Such a cute idea! perfect for any summer parties.
    Roya Sarwary recently posted…Cream cheese mini Tiramisu cakesMy Profile

9. July 22, 2014
    High Arched Feet

I believe that is one of the so much important
    info for me. And i am glad studying your article.

But wanna commentary on few general issues, The website taste is
    great, the articles is actually excellent : D. Excellent job, cheers