1. November 14, 2014
    Christine

Oh! Love it Tara!! The napkin rings are on so pretty!! Wish I could set a table like that.. WOW! Pinned!
    Christine recently posted…Rustic Twig Christmas Ornaments – Rustic Christmas Ideas!My Profile

• November 14, 2014

Thanks, Christine! That’s so nice of you to say!

2. November 14, 2014
    Alex

Gorgeous Tara! All of it. I cannot wait til our kitchen is renovated just so I can have a proper table to decorate for celebrations. Love the upcycled napkin rings!
    Alex recently posted…Rustic Wreath & a Creative Canadian Blogger Christmas Hop!My Profile

• November 14, 2014

Thanks, lady! I can’t wait to see your renovated kitchen, too! It’s going to be great!

3. November 14, 2014
    Jo-Anna

Great idea Tara! I never thought to use paper towel tubes – genius! Love your table!

• November 14, 2014

Thanks, Jo-Anna! It was even easier than I thought. Thank goodness for my hoarding tendencies! 🙂

4. November 14, 2014
    lucy

Love this table setting and felt so welcomed to see my name. ..will right there. ..;)

• November 14, 2014

Lady, if I ever end up in the same place that you are (again), we have to do dinner! I’ll bring the placecard!

5. November 15, 2014
    Shauna

Looks great, girl! I can always count on you to make me laugh (not at your projects, but your writing) each time I visit your blog. I have one of those Medalta crocks too, only larger (not stamped backwards). Probably some sort of feeder too. I thought they were used for sauerkraut, no? I should do some research!
    Shauna recently posted…Front Porch Decorating: Winter SwagMy Profile

6. November 15, 2014
    Melissa

What a makeover! Who knew toilet paper rolls could be transformed into so many pretty things. I rarely use fabric napkins but this has inspired me to bring them out for the holidays this year.
    Melissa recently posted…DIY: rustic ribbon holiday gift tagsMy Profile

7. November 16, 2014
    Jenn

Gorgeous tablescape Tara!! I love how simple it is and that burlap and lace is perfect! We’ll have to make another trip out to Granny and Grandpa’s so you can pick up another crock pot. 😉

8. November 16, 2014
    Christina @The DIY Mommy

LOVELY table setting! Those napkin rings are so pretty, and the little bottle brush trees are adorable. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Christina @The DIY Mommy recently posted…Motivational Monday #25: Craft, DIY & Home Decor Link PartyMy Profile

9. November 17, 2014
    Angie@Echoes of Laughter

Really beautiful table and lovely napkin rings too! And you are such a terrific writer too! Angie xo
    Angie@Echoes of Laughter recently posted…No Bake Fruit & Nut BallsMy Profile

10. November 25, 2014
    Krista @ the happy housie

Isn’t it great when what is lovely and in style is also frugal? I love the DIY napkin rings – so pretty and simple. I am pretty sure I can come up with a few empty TP rolls in the near future;) Fun to be on this hop with you- sorry it took me so long to get over here! (Crazy couple of weeks:)
    Krista @ the happy housie recently posted…A First Glimpse of Our Christmas Home TourMy Profile

11. January 21, 2016
    Free Calendars

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to
    create a really good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole
    lot and don’t manage to get nearly anything done.
    Free Calendars recently posted…Free CalendarsMy Profile