1. November 20, 2013
    Becky

Hi Tara,

This is lovely. I like how simple and pretty it is. And easy! I love easy 🙂
    Becky recently posted…The Perfect Present for Anyone!My Profile

• November 20, 2013

Oh, easy is my favourite type of craft! 🙂

2. November 20, 2013
    Shauna @ Satori Design for Living

Looks like we were both thinking log slices for this project. Love the string art idea and how it could easily be changed up depending on what color way you wanted to go. On Steven and Chris the other day they were making a stamp for fabric and they used pliers to make sure the nails were all even and fingers were saved- thought it was a good idea.
    Shauna @ Satori Design for Living recently posted…Log Slice Chalkboard OrnamentsMy Profile

• November 20, 2013

Your ornaments are divine! I love them!

The plier idea is a good one. I’ll remember that for my next string-art project!

3. November 20, 2013
    Lauren @ The Thinking Closet

Tara, I am in love with this joy string art! I want to marry it! Seriously, the wood slice speaks to the lover of all things rustic, the word JOY is my favorite word for this holiday season, and the string art just gives it that unique edge to make it a true stand-out. Way to go, girlie!
    Lauren @ The Thinking Closet recently posted…Silhouette Cameo Giveaway (And I Made You a Music Video)My Profile

• November 20, 2013

Oh, thank you so much, Lauren! I think that wood slices are just the thing du jour right now in holiday crafting – and I love it!

4. November 21, 2013
    Tiffany {Living Savvy}

This is the best! I LOVE that you took branches and literally used a stump! I have loved this sort of art for a while, and this is the perfect addition to the holiday decor! I think you could leave it up all winter!

5. November 22, 2013

How cute! I have no patience for string art, but I could probably get the grandson to pound in all the nails!
    Danni@SiloHillFarm recently posted…HAD TO HAVE IT: 1920s Art Deco Light CoverMy Profile

6. November 22, 2013
    kristin

I’m in love with this! So creative and beautiful.
    kristin recently posted…Thankful BranchesMy Profile

7. November 23, 2013
    Angie@Echoes of Laughter

I love this project! So creative! Have a lovely week! Angie xo
    Angie@Echoes of Laughter recently posted…Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cream Cheese FrostingMy Profile

8. December 19, 2013
    Emily

so so cute!! I would love to make something like this for next Christmas… I’m pinning! Thanks for being part of my Crafty Christmas series… Emily
    Emily recently posted…Crafty Christmas Decorations {Crafts}My Profile

9. December 19, 2013

Oh Tara that is so beautiful, need to try me some string art!
    Mel recently posted…Snow Man Candy JarMy Profile