1. February 6, 2014
    Shauna

That gold foil stuff looks fun! I’m trying my best not to buy anything new until I use up the stuff I have (thrifted and otherwise) first! (No where to hide stuff…)
    Shauna recently posted…Bold Patterned Wallpaper- Would You Dare?My Profile

2. February 6, 2014
    Amy of while wearing heels

Oh la la. Such a great upcycle. So, are these being hidden away or proudly displayed. They better be proudly displayed. You’re bringing gold back, like Justin’s bringing sexy back 🙂
    Amy of while wearing heels recently posted…Valentine’s DecoratingMy Profile

3. February 7, 2014
    Inspire Me Heather

They turned out great, sooo much better with the gold!!
    Inspire Me Heather recently posted…how to – choose a ceiling colourMy Profile

4. February 8, 2014
    Bronwyn MayB

I heart that idea. Also, the new look is awesome! (I’ve been neglecting catching up on my reading lately!!)
    Bronwyn MayB recently posted…Review: Futuristic badass Sirantha Jax — Fiction FridayMy Profile

5. February 10, 2014
    Angie@Echoes of Laughter

Really pretty Tara! I am so inspired to add some gold to my little office space! Angie xo
    Angie@Echoes of Laughter recently posted…White Hot ChocolateMy Profile

6. February 27, 2014
    Katie Adams

I love these little containers. They are so pretty to look at and totally functional!
    Katie Adams recently posted…The New Cricut Explore Electronic CutterMy Profile

• March 1, 2014

Oh, thank you, Katie! I love adding a bit of fancy to things that could otherwise be chucked!

7. December 28, 2015
    Julie

Gold makes everything just a little bit better! This is such a versatile idea, so many things that could be made just a little better with a touch of gold!
    Julie recently posted…Popular Posts of 2015My Profile

8. December 29, 2015
    Kate

These are adorable! I love gold accents for the home and these would pair perfectly with almost any style!
    Kate | The Organized Dream

9. December 30, 2015
    Cara

So pretty! An easy and cute way to dress up office supplies. Thanks for sharing!

10. December 31, 2015
    ARTantana

Lovely idea! Wishing you a Blessed and Happy New year!
    ARTantana recently posted…Goals and Happy 2016My Profile

11. January 1, 2016
    Lisa @ Fun Money Mom

Wow…you are so creative! I love these and now think that I need to organize a little…LOL! Thanks so much for sharing at Share The Wealth Sunday!
    xoxo
    Lisa

• January 5, 2016

Awww… thanks, Lisa!

12. January 6, 2016
    Jennifer

I love these ideas! So pretty. I would love to have you post on my blog hop—the Weekend Blog Hop at My Flagstaff Home (www.myflagstaffhome.com). It begins on Thursday evenings and lasts through the weekend, if you’re interested.

Jennifer